Glee

11 October 2013

Naya Rivera's New Fiancé Big Sean "Gleekin' Heavy!"

Who knew Big Sean would be such a big Gleek?!
In a recent interview, Naya Rivera's fiancé made it clear that he loves Santana just as much as he loves Naya, and is a true Glee fan:
"Yeah, I watch it now, I’ve definitely caught up on it. I’m Gleekin’ heavy…How could you not, man, if that was your girlfriend, you’d probably be Gleekin’ too. Some of the episodes are a little much for me, but I like how they touch on real issues that people can really relate to. And people can just relate to something and confide in it. I think it serves a great purpose in society."
The Gleek community has gained a strong and powerful ally!
Hmm we wonder if Big Sean asked Naya to bring Demi Lovato along with them on their honeymoon! We bet he's loving that story arc!

Meanwhile, congrats you two! We hope with this news we can expect a full on musical wedding produced by Ryan Murphy!

No comments:

Post a Comment